So today is the very last day of November. Can you believe that? Tomorrow is the start of Advent, my very favorite time of the year. Today is also the very last day for NaBloPoMo(FoSho). Which means that Woman of Many Thoughts better be blogging like crazy because it looks like it might snow this weekend! And Laura, what's the weather like over there in Germany? Do you have any snow yet? :)
Simon has been sick all week, poor boy. Last night he was the most miserable ever. He cried nonstop until about 3:30am, and nothing could get him to calm down. It was the "I am hurting and unhappy and I hate the world" cry. I tried everything short of giving him to the gypsies. From 3:30 to 5 though, he slept just fine, which seems to be the ritual on nights he doesn't sleep well. He gives us that little teaser right before the alarm goes off, just enough sleep to make you wish you had just stayed up the whole night. I don't do well with less than eight hours of sleep a night, and this is night three of much much less than that. I bet if I add the three nights together, it might be somewhere around eight hours. Maybe.
So, all of you people out there thinking of having kids, that thing that everyone tells you about not sleeping anymore...it's true!
No comments:
Post a Comment