Last week I finally got a hold of the people I used to work for at the refinery to see if they had any work for me in the near future. Unfortunately it looks like the economy has started to hit big oil too. No work yet, but my contract company might have some things I can do part time. I hope. I also found some prospective jobs in Oregon. It seems like Oregon has lots of Industrial Hygiene positions (ok so lots might be an overstatement, but some is still good right?). I'm just not sure if we are in a place where we can up and move our family out of state. On the other hand we have some pretty great friends in Oregon so it's not like we would be totally alone.
Things to ponder.
Nathan is trying to get me to be productive, so I had probably get going. I'll leave you with more baby pictures though...just in case you needed to be smothered in cute.
3 comments:
The baby is totally adorable. So is the cow cake. Seriously awesome.
Thanks Rachael! The cow cake totally cracks me up. Nathan and our friend Mary made it together in like two hours. As we cut into it we joked that we were having rump roast!
Your pictures give me hope. They freak me out a little too, but mostly I have hope :)
Post a Comment