Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Caught Blue Handed

I was sitting in the living room trying to update the TaxCut program so we could finally file our taxes. Zoe was working on a dot to dot workbook at the dining room table. Simon, well, Simon was crawling/walking around with his giant truck toy, or so I thought. 
After a few seconds of the 'all telling too quietness' I got up from the couch to investigate. 
I give you exhibit A:
 
 













This is the cutting board on which I had placed a large ziplock baggie of blueberry muffins. Simon had enjoyed one for breakfast just a few hours earlier. They appear to be gone without a trace.
 
 













Could this be the handy work of Neville the Devil? Surely the cutting board is far too high for a dog to jump up to. At least, a dog with the stature of Neville. 
Examine, if you will, Exhibit B:
 
 













Well, who do we have here?! It's Sneaky Simon, in the kitchen, with his teeth. Taller than we had thought he was, although we knew he was getting close to reaching the counters.

 













There's Zoe in the background, proclaiming her innocence. Would you believe he ate the paper wrappers and all five muffins?

3 comments:

LauraJerry said...

HA! that's too hilarious! Your kids are so adorable though!

I think that You tube video you posted on here is messing up the format though -- or is it supposed to be like that? Maybe it's just my computer, but the blue text on blue background makes it hard to read.

AJ said...

Laura, hi!!
Did I fix the video? The blue font should be on a white background, if not, I'll delete the dumb video. Thanks for the heads-up.

LauraJerry said...

yep, it's all better now, though it looks like you deleted the video anyway. :)

*hugs*

~L