Becoming Refined.

Steel toe boots, baggy blue coveralls, crooked hard hats, and a girl in the strange world of a NW oil refinery.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bigger?

From A whole heap of pictures
Posted by AJ at 2:06 PM

1 comment:

Man of Many Thoughts said...

Yup!

March 21, 2009 at 7:49:00 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
AJ
Like crude oil to fuel, being refined one day at a time, process by process.
View my complete profile

Clock Out

  • 6 Year Med
  • A Day In the Life of An Ambulance Driver
  • Aiden
  • Body of Work
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
  • Confessions of a Two Stroke Junkie
  • Days to Come
  • Following Elias
  • Looking Through The Glass
  • Man of Many Thoughts
  • Musings of a Highly Trained Monkey
  • Not Quite What I Had Planned
  • Oh My Stinkin Heck
  • Schuyler's Monster: The Blog
  • Still A Person
  • Ten out of Ten
  • The Daily Coyote
  • The Frerichs Family
  • The Wait and the Wonder
  • Vespa Vegabond
  • Woman of Many Thoughts

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (9)
  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Babies
      • Bigger?
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (57)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (36)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2005 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
"I have a very pathetic and innocent relationship with Jesus. [The things] I’m sure about are the things the kids in church sing: that I’m loved and never alone. I am a complicated and worried person. To know that I can just say “hi” and “I am so lost,” and He says, “Hi, hon. No, you’re not. Let’s breathe. Get a glass of water. Do you want to call a friend?” Simple works for me. I love to read profound, theological, brilliant, stunning stuff that throws the lights on for me, and then I write about it so I can disseminate it. But I don’t have brilliant, theological thoughts. The difference my church makes is that I still get lost, but I find my way back sooner."
Anne Lamott, interviewed by Relevant Magazine
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.