Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow and Growing


The storm brought a few inches of snow and my cousin Matt from Florida. He actually came to visit a few days before the storm and left right before it got hairy,  but it was great to see him. Zoe got a few extra days of winter vacation out of the snow deal and now we are hunkering down in bed waiting for the next big storm to blow over. 
Isla had her weight check on Monday but she is still under her birth weight. I got really panicky about that and then she woke up one morning looking ever so slightly chubby. I think we are finally on our way up. Maybe even back at eight pounds. She goes to the WIC center next week (the 23rd) and we'll get another weight check.  She is starting to get on a schedule with her eating and I'm still supplementing with formula every few feedings. I think she's just playing catch up from having jaundice and then a bad cold. It's hard to believe that she is five weeks old already! And you know what? Our little guy is going to be two in a week!

No comments: