Also, Isla hasn't been gaining weight like we want her to. She is 25 days old and still not back to her birth weight. To try to get things in order I've been feeding her, pumping and then feeding her what I pump fortified with a few scoops of formula. This takes up pretty much every hour of every day. And I have learned to loath this item:
| From 12-7-08 |
I had her at almost 8 pounds again Saturday, but then she got sick with the nasty cold that Simon shared with us all. I had forgotten how scary it is when tiny little babies get sick. It may just be a cold, but when they are that small, it seems like it is so much worse.
| From 12-7-08 |
Think some big thoughts for our little girl!
2 comments:
She is absolutely adorable! I hope that the weight gain starts to improve soon! Congratulations on your newest little one.
Thanks Rachael! She seems to be doing better today, one day at a time right? How are you guys doing? I was thinking about you the other day, let's get together for dinner or coffee sometime!
Post a Comment