So in case you haven't noticed I am not so good at commitment.
But I want to be, so here is a new and improved promised effort.
To update, I am no longer working at the refinery I've been at for seven years. I'm super sad about it, and wish I could explain all the reasons, but the short of it is that I don't work there now and well, that is that.
Although now that I don't, I have lots of great stories I feel a little more free to tell. I've been engrossed in refinery life since I was three, so trust me, there are some good ones!
The kids are of course growing and challenging me daily, now that I am home full time, so there are lots of stories there too. We've caught every cold/flu/viral bug in our county so I've had lots and lots of extra time with these kids! Nathan is a story in himself, he's been very busy lately with some new hobbies of cheese making and beer brewing. Not to mention his continued passion for coffee roasting and tea blending. In early February he returned from an exciting origin trip to Honduras where he met some coffee farmers and lots of other top notch coffee professionals.
My Dad is a reverend now, and a lot of our conversations have given me pause for thought. Our dear friends recently moved to eastern state to pastor a church restart there. Many theological discussions have been brewing.
So that gives us a nice total of three areas of my life with lots of story telling capabilities.
Unfortunately I also have to go wash dishes and flip laundry around, so you may have to wait a bit while I think and form some more concrete thoughts.
So you don't hate me too much I'll leave you with some pics of the kids. :)

1 comment:
Welcome back to the blog world... ;)
Post a Comment