Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I saw this on a blog I read often, and couldn't help but make my own...

Lies I Tell Myself:

1. I will go to bed early tonight, and finish the cleaning/laundry/dishes in the morning when I wake up early because I went to bed so early.

2. Even though it is later than I meant to go to sleep, I will still get up early to finish the cleaning/laundry/dishes.

3. I will finish the cleaning/laundry/dishes when I get home from work.

4. I will finish the cleaning/laundry/dishes on Friday when I don't have to go to work.

5. I will hire someone to do the cleaning/laundry/dishes.

6. I will make dinner using one of the amazing recipes from The Fancy Cookbook.

7. I will make something other than tacos or burgers with the ground beef in the freezer.

8. I have time to volunteer more at Zoe's school.

9. The van is supposed to make that weird rumble noise.

10. I'll mow the lawn before it rains.

11. Ten more minutes of sleep will make all the difference.

12. My hair looks cute this way.

13. I'm going to chase down that lady that lets her dog poop in our yard.

14. I will remember that I put my car keys/work badge/glasses right here where they don't go.

15. I will only go on Facebook for a few minutes.

16. I've totally got it all together.

1 comment:

LauraJerry said...

#12 is not a lie! Your hair DOES look cute that way!! The rest I can't help you with, but they are probably necessary for your sanity!